All You Need to Manage Your Financials
After all the hard work of selling and servicing, you expect to see financial rewards. But theres one small problem;
someone needs to do your accounting. They need to do it regularly, and with a tool thats insurance savvy and suited
for your agency.
Nexsure Accounting offers all the functionality you will ever need to receive, pay, track, and report on your
money and financial status, helping you to grow and stay fiscally fit. Nexsure Accounting is based on GAAP standards
and practices, making it easy to stay compliant and uphold your fiduciary responsibilities.
Workflows are straightforward, yet make no mistake, they can accommodate heavy lifting. For any
account, you may override default posting rules, you can deploy installment billing, apply reversals, change billing types,
and journal in adjustments as necessary. You can also add a 13th period for year-end closing.
- Bank Deposits
- Cash Receipts
- Billing / Invoicing
- Journal Entries
- Vendor Payables
- General Ledger
- Agency Bill
- Direct Bill
- Commission Downloads
- Lockbox Processing
Your in-house accountant, consultant, or bookkeeper will find themselves at home with Nexsure Accounting, and require only minimal
training. Invoicing can be done right from the policy by your CSRs and as soon as an invoice has been posted, it becomes
available for transactional reporting. Youll know right where you stand at that moment.
So you can get down to business right away, our services team works with you to configure your accounting setup
including items such as your initial balances, your trust and bank accounts, accounting periods, and general posting rules.
Save time, Reduce Errors, and Increase Productivity
Nexsure has interface relationships with hundreds of carriers and is continually working on projects that expand this
impressive inventory. Carrier Downloads are free with Nexsure, unlike many other vendors that carry an extra charge which can really add-up.
A major time saver, the download process is also straightforward. Upon download receipt (every 3 hours between 6PM and 6AM daily), Nexsure
intelligently evaluates the carrier files and matches the data to the right client, iterates the policy or posts the transaction as required,
all hands-off. If there is a mismatch, Nexsure's exception handling capabilities are there to provide the means for resolution.
Request a Carrier List
Nexsure supports the download of AL3 files through the IVANS® network, as well as alternate means. The various lines of business that
are downloaded, dependent upon what each respective carrier provides, include Personal Auto, Homeowners, Condo, Renters, Dwelling Fire, Inland
Marine, Personal Umbrella, Motorcycle, Watercraft and Flood on the Personal Lines side, and BOP, Commercial Auto, Workers Comp, Commercial
Umbrella, Property and General Liability on the Commercial Lines side.
Most carriers offer initial data loads, which can be used to populate the policy detail information for your implementation.
Commission Statement Downloads are supported by approximately 40 carrier partners. Downloads are received in an AL3 format via IVANs
or an alternative pickup means. Exception processing/checks are performed to completion. A single click creates invoices from statements
for review. Once reviewed, another click generates the reconcilliation for attachment to a check. To allow functionality for non-download
carriers, Nexsure provides a direct bill import process via Microsoft Excel that works in the same manner.
Empower Your Team with Robust Client Management Tools
Nexsure provides a comprehensive customer service solution that is easy to use and customizable to meet your business needs.
Client Search - Advanced client search capabilities. Use any of the following fields to find the client account you are looking for:
- Client Name
- Policy Number
- Policy Description
- Phone Number
- Location Name
- Location Address
- Location City
- Location State
- Location Zip Code
- First Name
- Last Name
- Enterprise Code
Right mouse-click on the search screen provides quick access to specific account information
Client Profile - Includes comprehensive information on the client, from standard contact information,
to detailed demographic information. Multiple contacts, locations and units at risk can be added.
- Suspect / Prospect / Client
- Client Type (Personal / Commercial)
- Unlimited Contacts, Phone Numbers and Locations
- Detailed client classification for marketing & reporting
- Stick-e-Notes to alert you and your team about each account
Hotlinks on the client screen provide quick access to detailed information
Actions - Both Personal Actions and those associated to a policy are available to
help organize your tasks. Actions can be integrated with your Microsoft Outlook® Tasks and Calendar. Tasks can be assigned
to agency members and re-assigned if necessary. You can also export your Actions to Microsoft Excel®.
- Linked Actions
- Workflow Plans
It's Powerful, Productive, and Intuitive
As an insurance professional it is critical to have all of your files organized and readily accessible. You and your team must be able to add, find, access, change, and distribute all types of files at a moments notice. Thats where Nexsure comes in.
Nexsure Document Management is built into the Nexsure platform and it streamlines the process
to manage all file formats. This includes Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), Adobe® PDF, image files
(TIFF, JPG, GIF), voice files (MP3, WAV) for recorded conversations, and more...
- Included in the Nexsure platform at no additional cost
- Store documents in the cloud and access them anytime, anywhere on any device
- Associate documents to entities like clients, carriers, retail agents and more
- Quickly assign documents to opportunities, quotes/markets, policies, certificates and others
- Upload/download files using drag & drop to make it easier/faster
- Use Mobile devices to upload documents and photos anytime from anywhere
- Secure documents to meet your business needs and regulated legal requirements
- Use folders as needed to organize and file documents for fast-retrieval
- Email or FAX documents to carriers, cert holders, clients, retail agents, vendors and more
Nexsure Document Management is a complete solution that allows you to efficiently secure, index, assign, store, edit
and retrieve all of your documents. Ultimately allowing you to go completely paperless with ease and simplicity.
If you want to take advantage of even more advanced features, click here to learn about
Nexsure Document Management Suite, part of our Productivity+ offering.
Create Champions from Your Customers
Service Client Policies with Speed, Ease, and Confidence
With streamlined wizard driven processes that employ auto populating forms, your staff can breeze through their work, exceed daily goals, and improve the quality of
service delivered. Operating with all lines of business, and with ACORD® and state specific forms, youll have all you need to get the work done.
- Get More Work Done
- Service Faster and More Accurately
- Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Assign Workloads Across Employees
- Be Responsive to Your Carriers
All servicing tasks are logged as actions, covering your E&O requirements. Service tasks may be assigned to CSRs or prioritized
to accommodate your agency workflow.
Some tasks, like Proof of Coverage, may be extended to the Client Access Portal,
so even in agency off-hours, your clients will have access to the documents they need. Additionally, missing information required for workflows may be requested by
secure instant messaging, and the response will automatically advance the work flow. Auto ID cards that are state specific are available, along with the ACORD 50 for nation-wide use.
Servicing Tasks Highlights:
- Marketing & Re-Marketing – Market to multiple carriers with just one-click
- Market Analysis – Instantly compare multiple quotes to see the best deal
- Binders – Bind instantly per your authority
- Edits – Make changes on-the-fly as authorized
- Endorsements – Intelligent workflows, plus out of sequence endorsements
- Renewals – Manages carrier submission, response, and client notification
- Cancellations – Manages carrier submission, response, and client notification
- Claims Processing – Manages and documents a claims life cycle, simple or complex
- Audits – Summarizes data for carriers as may be required
- Proof of Coverage – Certificates and Auto ID Cards, for individuals and groups
Nexsure provides a comprehensive feature-set for policy servicing. It's all the features
you need to service your personal and commercial clients at the highest levels.
Insights, Data, and Correlations to Guide Your Business
It is critical to get accurate information when you need it. Nexsure offers over seventy reports covering virtually
all aspects of business operations and performance. With Nexsures powerful reporting features, youll have the
tools you need to gain insights, make informed decisions, adjust strategies, change tactics, or make new investments.
Take your business to the next level with Nexsure!
- Secure report data by individual user
- Ability to schedule and deliver reports
- Supports multiple file output formats (PDF, CSV, Excel, Word and more...)
- 1099 Disbursements
- Account Current
- Accounts Payable
- Carrier Payable
- People Payable
- Retail Agent Payable
- Tax Authority Payable
- Aged Receivable
- Accounts Receivable
- Customer Statements
- Direct Bill Commission Receivable
- Lockbox Receipts
- Retail Agent Accounts Receivable
- Retail Agent Statements
- Balance Sheet
- GL Account Detail
- Income Statement
- Journal Entries
- Trial Balance
- Agency Bill Commission Income
- Agency Fee Income
- Carrier Payable
- Cash Disbursement
- Cash Receipts
- Client Account Receivable
- Bank Deposits
- Direct Bill Commission Income
- People Payable Due
- People Payable Non-due
- Tax Authority Payable
- Undeposited Funds
- Carrier Download
- Carrier Details
- Assignment - Client
- Assignment - Retail Agent
- Book of Business
- Organization Hierarchy
Sales & Marketing
- Client Contact
- Coverage Rounding
- Lost Business
- New Business
- Policy Renewals
If your agency needs deeper reporting including deep analytics, data mining and virtually unlimited reporting capabilitites, leverage
the power of the Nexsure Data Warehouse, part of our Advanced Product Services offering.
Acquire Customers and Promote Your Agency
Building your reputation, benefiting from word of mouth, and obtaining leads, takes work and time, but with Nexsure you
can accelerate the process and reduce the workload. Nexsure provides a complete toolset allowing you to enter, track, and
analyze the information you need to successfully deliver on your sales and marketing plan.
- Segment clients & retail agents with unlimited classifications
- Create a complete risk profile for each account to view all coverage options
- Efficiently process carrier submissions via real-time or email for quoting
- Quickly identify coverage rounding opportunities on each client account
- Process cross-sell reports to view all accounts that meet specific criteria
Youll maintain sales velocity and advance
through your pipeline by keeping your prospects informed, up-to-date and delivering the right information when they need it
through the channels they use. And, you can analyze your pipeline in detail and determine where to focus your energies through
When you're ready to step-up your marketing efforts, upgrade to Nexsure Productivity+ Marketing. Automate your digital marketing, and launch campaigns with style and ease, increasing your ROI. Your efforts
will help you stand out from the crowd. Employ new business and drip marketing campaigns, and watch all the new business roll in. Nurture
your relationships by providing valuable information and communications to your prospects through promotions, contests, surveys,
and newsletters. Be seen as a valuable resource to your customers and prospects, and you'll be rewarded in return.
Work With the Applications You Know
Nexsure leverages a wide range of your resident systems and applications, as well as external applications - over the cloud!
- Maintains High Productivity
- Minimizes Learning Curve and Costs
- Keeps Agency Processes Intact
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Document Management Systems
- Comparative Rater Systems
- Carrier Systems via eServices
- And Many Others...
Microsoft® Word is commonly tied to document template preparation, and client proposal generation. Microsoft Excel is often
used for data Import/Export and data analysis. Utilize Microsoft Outlook for email, tasks, and calendar. Other applications are
used for their specific purposes.
Nexsure eServices provides carrier portal inquiry services while within the Nexsure environment. Its a handy, time-saving,
single sign-on service for all your carriers.
If you want to connect to a proprietary, internal, or other system, click here to learn more about our Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), part of our Advanced Product Services offering.