These Events Provide an Excellent Opportunity to see the Nexsure Agency Management Platform Firsthand
Brea, Calif., January 16, 2019 - XDimensional Technologies® today announced its planned schedule for 2019 attendance at Trade Shows and Conferences. Exhibiting at such events provides our Nexsure Sales Team with an opportunity to get in front of insurance agents and brokers in a casual, yet educationally focused, type of environment. It provides the attendees with a chance to look firsthand at the Nexsure Agency Management Platform as an innovative solution to their agency management needs, which will allow them to increase efficiencies and add to their bottom line.
Trade Show and Conference Schedule for 2019:
- • 2019 Germania Agents Conference Exhibit Show, January 26, La Cantera Resort & Spa, San Antonio, TX
- • MAIA 2019 Convention & Trade Show, February 20, DeVos Place Convention Center, Grand Rapids, MI
- • IBA of BGP-LA-SFV I-Day, March 13, Pasadena Convention Center, Pasadena, CA
- • Buffalo I-Day 2019, April 4, Buffalo Niagara Convention Center, Buffalo, NY
- • 41st Annual ISU National Conference, April 14-16, Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes, Orlando, FL
- • United Valley Insurance Services Annual Conference, April 25, Fresno Convention Center, Fresno, CA
- • Alabama IIA Convention & Trade Show, April 28-30, The Lodge at Gulf State Park, Gulf Shores, AL
- • SAN/SIAA Semi-Annual Business Meeting (event date & location yet to be released)
- • PIA of Indiana Annual Convention, May 9-10, Indianapolis Marriott East, Indianapolis, IN
- • IIA of Texas INSURCON 2019, June 19-21, Gaylord Texas Convention Center, Grapevine, TX
- • IIA of Arkansas 118th Annual Conference, June 24-26, Pensacola Beach Hilton, Pensacola Beach, FL
- • IBA of Sacramento Big I Day, October 8, Cal Expo, Sacramento, CA
- • IIA of Dallas, IIAD Jim Millerman Insurance Convention (event date & location yet to be released)
About XDimensional Technologies, Inc.
XDimensional Technologies®, Inc. (www.xdti.com) based in Brea, CA, develops and markets comprehensive insurance processing and distribution solutions, that empower and connect agents, brokers, wholesalers, MGAs/MGUs, program administrators, carriers, and policyholders, driving efficient business production, superior customer service, and insightful business management. These solutions are delivered through the XD Insurance Processing Platform™, and the Nexsure® Agency Management Platform (www.nexsure.com). The platforms are scalable, secure, Cloud-based (SaaS), and engineered for the Web.
XDimensional's Corporate Headquarters are located at: 145 South State College, Suite 160, Brea, CA 92821
Tim Hardine, Sr. Vice President
Phone: (714) 482-9590