In-Booth demos, appointments, and sessions with expert sales consultants provide a personalized opportunity to explore the Nexsure Agency Management Platform.
Brea, Calif., March 14, 2017 - XDimensional Technologies® announced today an expanded Trade Show and Conference schedule for appearances in 2017. Mr. Ben Posey, Executive Vice President of Sales states, "Due to the rapidly increasing demand, interest, and the success of the Nexsure® Agency Management Platform, we have extended our trade show schedule to reach more agents first-hand, and provide a relaxed and informative learning environment. We address the specific challenges of each agency to help them improve their agency's performance and operations."
Expanded 2017 Trade Show and Conference Schedule:
- • Germania Insurance 12th Annual Agency Conference, January 15-17, Omni Hotel, Ft. Worth, TX
- • IIA of Houston, Houston Insurance Day 2017, February 7, Houston Marriott Westchase, Houston, TX
- • MAIA 2017 Convention, February 20-22, Amway Grand Plaza, Grand Rapids, MI
- • IBA of BGP-LA-SFV I-DAY, March 9, Pasadena Convention Center, Pasadena, CA
- • BIG Independent Group, Big 8 Throwback Convention, May 4-7, Renaissance Resort & Spa, Indian Wells, CA
- • IIA of Oklahoma 110th Annual Conference & Trade Show, May 9-10, Embassy Suites Norman Hotel, Norman, OK
- • IIAB of San Diego, San Diego I-Day 2017, May 24, Town & Country Convention Center, San Diego, CA
- • Alabama IIA Convention & Trade Show, June 7-9, Hilton Sandestin Beach Resort, Destin, FL
- • FAIA 113th Convention & Education Symposium, June 8-10, Gaylord Palms Resort, Kissimmee, FL
- • IIA of Texas Annual Conference, June 15-17, Ft. Worth Convention Center, Ft. Worth, TX
- • MarketScout, Entrepreneurial Insurance Symposium, September 6-7, Sheraton Hotel, Dallas, TX
- • BIG Independent Group, MiniVention 5, September 14, Wente Vineyards, Livermore, CA
- • IIA of Illinois Annual Convention & Tradeshow, October 3-5, Tinley Park Convention Center, Tinley Park, IL
- • IBA of Sacramento Big I Day, October 24, Sacramento Convention Center, Sacramento, CA
- • IIA of Dallas, IIAD Jim Millerman Insurance Convention, November 2, Irving Convention Center, Irving TX
Insurance agencies or brokerages that are interested in learning more about the Nexsure product line can visit www.nexsure.com, or contact XDimensional Sales at (800) 789-2567.
About XDimensional Technologies, Inc.
XDimensional Technologies®, Inc. (www.xdti.com) based in Brea, CA, develops and markets comprehensive insurance processing and distribution solutions, that connect and empower agents / brokers, wholesalers, MGA's, program administrators, carriers, and policyholders, driving efficient business production, superior customer service, and insightful business management. These solutions include the XD Insurance Processing Platform™, delivering standard to customized solutions for carriers, MGA's / MGU's, program managers and wholesalers, and the Nexsure® Agency Management Platform, an insurance agency and brokerage management platform. Our platforms are scalable, secure, Cloud-based (SaaS), and engineered for the Web.
XDimensional's Corporate Headquarters are located at: 145 South State College, Suite 160, Brea, CA 92821
Tim Hardine, Sr. Vice President
Phone: (714) 482-9590